We are excited to return to the office to serve you and are happy to announce that we are reopening for patient care on Monday, June 15th.
Your health and safety (and that of our team) remains our highest priority. Dental offices have always been one of the safest and cleanest places to visit. Our team has always practiced universal precautions and a high standard of infection control. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were disinfecting rooms, instruments and surfaces after every patient and donning the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep you and our team safe.
In response to the coronavirus, our Enhanced Patient and Provider Protection Plan includes:
- Limiting the number of patients in our office to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Closing our waiting room and asking patients to check in by text (or phone) when they arrive and wait in their temperature-controlled car. One of our team members will text or call you when we are ready for you.
- We ask that only patients with appointments come to the office (one guardian allowed if necessary).
- Patient screening protocols will be completed prior to any scheduled appointments. We will be asking all scheduled patients to fill out a screening questionnaire online the day of their appointment and we will be taking your temperature before we bring you into the office. If you are feeling sick, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that when you come into our office you are wearing a mask/face covering.
- Our team will be screened each day prior to entering the office. This protocol includes temperature checks, symptom screening, and requires that team members practice safe social distancing while at work.
- We will be wearing an enhanced level of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in our care spaces and around the office.
- Air purifiers have been placed throughout our office to increase air exchange and virus-level filtration.
- We have added new engineering controls and practices in our office. For example, we have installed a shield in the front office area to keep Martha protected and have enhanced our availability of touchless hand sanitizer. We have also added extra high volume evacuation suction equipment to reduce aerosols in both the doctor and hygiene rooms.
If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, our office will be calling you soon to reschedule your appointment. Please know your care is important to us and we will reschedule your appointments as quickly as we can. We truly appreciate your patience as we move through this time, and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Nicole Messenger, Martha, Sarah, Tanisha and Michele